Thanks Thanks:  0
Needs Pictures Needs Pictures:  0
Picture(s) thanks Picture(s) thanks:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 23 of 23
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Location
    Mona Vale NSW
    Posts
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hpa1 View Post
    Im interested in the radial arm drill & mig welder. Are these still available and are there pics or where & when can I see them. Thanks Ian
    Hi Ian,

    The drill and welder are still available (for free). When I scroll to the end of the page I can see the photos of them. They're available for inspection during business hours at Warriewood NSW.

    Cheers.

    Machine shop clearance sale. Lathe, EDM, drill, saw, etc for cheap-wp_20200914_021-jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Near Bendigo, Victoria, AUS
    Age
    69
    Posts
    2,834

    Default

    I'd love the MIG welder. But I'm in Victoria....
    Andrew (trail), would you be able to pick it up for me ad put it in a corner please until I can come and pick it up from you? It wont be until next year I expect. But I WILL definitely come to visit! I'll send you a PM too.
    Cheers, Joe
    retired - less energy, more time to contemplate projects and more shed time....

  3. #18
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    close
    Posts
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jhovel View Post
    I'd love the MIG welder. But I'm in Victoria....
    Andrew (trail), would you be able to pick it up for me ad put it in a corner please until I can come and pick it up from you? It wont be until next year I expect. But I WILL definitely come to visit! I'll send you a PM too.
    No problem.
    Just sent you a message.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    jilliby nsw
    Age
    67
    Posts
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Faux Forg View Post
    Hi Ian,

    The drill and welder are still available (for free). When I scroll to the end of the page I can see the photos of them. They're available for inspection during business hours at Warriewood NSW.

    Cheers.

    Machine shop clearance sale. Lathe, EDM, drill, saw, etc for cheap-wp_20200914_021-jpg
    Let me know the address and I can come tomorrow. I will definately take the mig welder thanks, Ian 0412 749 187

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Near Bendigo, Victoria, AUS
    Age
    69
    Posts
    2,834

    Default

    Ian: how about you take the radial arm drill and I'll get the MIG welder picked up?
    I can see you asked first - just a compromise proposal.... Machine shop clearance sale. Lathe, EDM, drill, saw, etc for cheap
    Cheers, Joe
    retired - less energy, more time to contemplate projects and more shed time....

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    jilliby nsw
    Age
    67
    Posts
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jhovel View Post
    Ian: how about you take the radial arm drill and I'll get the MIG welder picked up?
    I can see you asked first - just a compromise proposal.... Machine shop clearance sale. Lathe, EDM, drill, saw, etc for cheap
    Joe I only just saw the ad and was actually after the Mig welder as mine is small and only really suited to thin materials like car body steel, exhaust pipes etc.. Wanted one for heavier materials.
    Was only interested in the drill rather than see it go for scrap. I dont have 3 phase power but was looking at.maybe converting it as a later project.

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Near Bendigo, Victoria, AUS
    Age
    69
    Posts
    2,834

    Default

    No worries Ian. First come first served. Them's the rules. Good luck with it and good on you for saving the drill from the smelter! A VFD should get it going again....
    Cheers, Joe
    retired - less energy, more time to contemplate projects and more shed time....

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Location
    Mona Vale NSW
    Posts
    8

    Default

    Three machines were picked up this morning.

    The radial arm drill went to Ian (and the welder last week). The lathe and another machine went to a friend of a forum member too. All that's left is the exhaust fan, which I'll probably store under a bench somewhere if nobody wants it.

    After having them here today, I'd recommend Johnson's Transport too.

    Thanks Metalwork Forums!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Engineering shop shutdown/auction sale
    By Alf Scotting in forum ANNOUNCEMENTS
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 27th Aug 2018, 09:37 PM
  2. Cheap shop.
    By sacc51 in forum METALWORK GENERAL
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 1st Nov 2015, 10:49 PM
  3. Hobby Engineer's Workshop Clearance Sale (Deceased Estate)
    By RoyG in forum EBAY, GUMTREE, and other off forum sales sites
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 23rd Jul 2015, 09:45 PM
  4. Virtual Machine Shop
    By Big Shed in forum METALWORK GENERAL
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 17th May 2008, 11:21 PM
  5. Combined Lathe/Drill/Milling machine
    By iron bark in forum METALWORK GENERAL
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 4th Feb 2007, 04:09 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •