PDA

View Full Version : Designs/Plans Forum.

Sturdee
7th Jul 2004, 11:45 PM
Regularly members having a question on designs/plans post their query in this forum even though it is in the section on woooden boats.

Currently there are two threads and one just moved which do not relate to boats. This seems to regularly upset Christopha who seems to have a thing about it. Rather than having Christopha upset :D the Administrators should reconsider the need of this forum.

Looking carefully at it we see that only 8 threads (with a total of 36 post)relate to boats. This seems to indicate a complete lack of interest in that kind of endeavour and may be the interest of all members would be better served if this forum became just known as Designs/Plans and was moved to the General section of the board.

Peter.

Neil
8th Jul 2004, 12:32 AM
Well done Sturdee - However you are a bit late as this was done a couple of hours ago. There is now a Design & Plan Forum for Woodwork Projects in the General section, as well as the one for boats.

Cheers - Neil :D

bitingmidge
8th Jul 2004, 07:21 AM
This seems to indicate a complete lack of interest in that kind of endeavour

Beeeehave Sturdee!!! There are 8 threads...the lack of interest is not complete! :D

Watch this space over the coming decade, I know for a fact that two more threads are going to start if ever I get my dust collection ducting finished..... :D :D

The plans forum is a great idea though...well gazumpt Neil!

Cheers,

P

Sturdee
8th Jul 2004, 11:29 AM
I'll be looking for them with interest ( pun intended :D ), if only to see what they are.

Peter.

Christopha
8th Jul 2004, 02:08 PM
"I feel better now, so much better now".... so stay out of the bloody boat bit you design and plan forum usurping mongrels!!!!
I mean that in the nicest possible way of course. :rolleyes: