PDA

View Full Version : Where is it?

journeyman Mick
16th Jun 2004, 11:51 AM
Oh great gods and demigods of this BB (owners, administrators & moderators), I have a problem please help! I noticed a week or two ago that there was a quick reply box underneath each posting page. Unfortunately I can't find the quick reply button that I'm supposed to hit to activate it. :confused: I haven't said anything till now as I figured it might just have been a start up hiccup but the feature has been around for long enough now that it should be working. Can everyone else see them? Or is it all just a plot to confuse me (like those "hologram" posters, damned if I can see anything in them either! :( )

Mick the myopic

silentC
16th Jun 2004, 11:55 AM
Mick,

It's down the bottom right corner of each post, next to the 'Quote' button. Looks like a pen and paper.

journeyman Mick
16th Jun 2004, 12:02 PM
Thanks Darren,
good thing I'm going to the optometrist tommorrow :o My eyes have been killing me for the last couple of weeks, they're obviously worse than I thought.

Mick the sight challenged

silentC
16th Jun 2004, 12:04 PM
It is a bit obscure. Had to hunt around for it myself....

RETIRED
16th Jun 2004, 08:11 PM
If it is any consolation, so did I :(

echnidna
17th Jun 2004, 10:50 PM
maybe you all need Braille keyboards

journeyman Mick
18th Jun 2004, 12:29 AM
Well, I went to the optometrist today and while my long distance vision is fine I do need reading glasses. When he had worked out my prescription he put the lense holding frame with the lenses in on my face and showed me a tape measure. WOW! what a difference, I couldn't believe it was a real one as I could actually clearly see all the graduations (they've been gradually dissapearing into a greyish haze that seems to be present on the edge of all tapes :o ). Can't wait to get my new glasses. :)

"Eagle eye" Mick.

Ian007
18th Jun 2004, 12:34 AM
mick the only sad thing is that when you get the new glasses you will also see all those things that you have made and thought where ok but alas they are not as fine as you had thought!

i know ive been there.

cheers Ian :eek: