PDA

View Full Version : Bitza has bitz the dust

bitza500
25th Apr 2009, 07:11 PM
Hi all, due to unfortunate demise of my pain stimulator which hides the pain with a pins and needles effect stopped working on Thursday

I apologigise to all who have been waiting for parts but for the last few weeks have been a clutz falling over tripping over my own feet and at 51 never thought much about it until the battery that is inside me stopped

I am now housebound and useless and the garage and any work is out as anything I do now creates pain to the whole rh side of my body

I hope to be in Hospital next week and have it replaced and get back to helping get these hercus Parts for all who are very patient

So if you have asked or enquired about parts in the last 2 weeks I apologise as I was not going to drive as I did not feel well enough

So hopefully In a week ?? I will be charged up and mobile again so I can go and give the HIPPY a hard time and get the parts you all have been chasing

So apologies again but with no pain relief from the stimulator it has made it impossible to do anything without triggering more pain so please be patient and will try and get a new stimulator fitted this week and be going the next Monday I hope

apoligies again but (THAT'S LIFE)

all the best Derek

watson
25th Apr 2009, 07:16 PM
Geez Derek,
Sounds like you need one of those jump starts.
Hope it all works out well.

bitza500
25th Apr 2009, 08:55 PM
Hi Watson , with all your computer knowldge is it possible to have all the members of the Hercus Register we are now 63 members

But is it posible to have a web page that I can add to the list instead of havng the botched up mess that now exists

But I would like please to be the sole user of this page as the way it is the register disappears with all other Threads

So is it posible to have a open page that I am the only person who can add new members and no extra threads

I am not sure if this is Possible but would be greatfull if you could find out ???

as for the Stimulator I have had it since Feb 2 2005 so the Battery has to go flat and the new ones are rechargeable but will wait and see

all the best and Thank You
Derek the The $75,00 man and rising

echnidna
25th Apr 2009, 08:57 PM
Best wishes Derek, hope it all works out well.

tanii51
25th Apr 2009, 10:43 PM
best wishes derek hope your recovery is swift( got a 200 amp:; charger if thats any help)

blackfrancis
27th Apr 2009, 05:47 PM
Yes, best wishes Derek

neksmerj
28th Apr 2009, 06:41 PM
Hi Derek,

There's a cattle prod going cheap on eBay at present...............

All jokes aside, from one crook bloke to another, I sincerely hope you are back on your feet soon.

Ken