PDA

View Full Version : Anyone see the register ???

bitza500
11th Dec 2008, 05:26 AM
Hi Guys, well it is 5am thursday Morning and have just caught up with all my junk on my Computer Including 3 different pages of the register One is up to Date with our 27 owners some are missing a few details
So Can I have a CENCUS as to whether i show the register or not
Now before we have people jumping up and down I set up the register and grovelled to get us this Hercus Forum
All this Register has is your Forum Name and if use your first name
Model of lathe
Serial Number (This is the only thing that is not known unless you have been collecting the details as well
COLOUR very little on colour when you have emailed but besides dark blue, Battleship grey and kermit green and 1 Black (besides mine as I am using spray cans now)
Condition not a lot have told me
So I thought well we now have 27 registered owners and if the Majority agree I will put it on the Forum so you can all have a BITCH at me for stuffing something up as I have 3 pages which I want to nail on the wall but a bit more on your lathe wouls be great

As all I am trying to do is save the Hercus from Disappering and now we have our own Forum is this not a better idea as I could never find anything about hercus till I came across the Metalworking section with about 1/2 dozen HERCUS guys now we have 27 and I would like it to be accurate and will write it as you want it edited

So I open the Forum and let you decide as you may want a copy or just want your details edited

all the best derekbitza500
Even old Fred Hercus still cannot get away from the bloody thing IMMORTILlSED

pipeclay
11th Dec 2008, 01:10 PM
I dont mind.

neksmerj
11th Dec 2008, 06:41 PM
Derek,

Good by me,

Ken

blackfrancis
11th Dec 2008, 11:36 PM
ok by me to

Steve

footz
12th Dec 2008, 07:54 AM
No problems here derek , Sounds like you are going to be doing a hercus wiki!
Good luck

damian
12th Dec 2008, 10:14 AM
Don't care either way. What do you mean condition ? Mine's working, average condition, tastefully 2 tone in grey and green where the can they threw at it hit and stuck...(say that 3 times fast)..what else do you want to know ? needs a new motor pulley as mine wobbles...

bitza500
13th Dec 2008, 12:34 AM
Hi damian, is yours a twin or single pulley as I next year if my fingers heal intend to make a new twin Pulley I also have a single but am not sure if it is a Hercus or not send me some dimensions if it is single and for a twin next year Cost price of metal and postage

all the best derekbitza500

Brett C
13th Dec 2008, 09:53 AM
Fine by me

fraserbluff
18th Dec 2008, 01:30 PM
Ok with me

Donald (On the Rock)

Buncha
18th Dec 2008, 10:25 PM
OK by me

12teethperinch
19th Dec 2008, 06:11 AM
Not sure if I am on it, but if I am, I am fine with it being posted.
Darrell

makingstuff
23rd Dec 2008, 08:34 PM
ok by me too