PDA

View Full Version : maintaining your race car

beetle
6th Dec 2008, 01:44 PM

Just in case any hercus guys are intrested in 23cc car racing

Penpal
6th Dec 2008, 04:54 PM
Looks like a whole lot of excitement, certainly run faster than my Hercus. Thanks for sharing. Peter:2tsup:

bitza500
8th Dec 2008, 12:13 PM
Hi Bernie, Have tried but I am more interested in playing in the bush with somthing different if I ever get her finished as 307 Chev into a 86 Jackaroo that has no welding or chassis mods to fit it is cosy but the Donor car is set up with just a few lathe Jobs to do
IF I ever get it Finished
And its is Let's BOOGEY Time

all the best Derek bitza500

I have more projects on the go that I have not the time nor the finances at the Moment to finish as money is all that has stopped me in my tracks as I had a Argument with a Saw Bench in October It WON And I lost A Few Bits which bar the top of my Index Finger Getting eaten by a quick thinking dog (FAIR DINKUM) and that you have to laugh at the others are being hampered by a medical decision that backfired story of my life every time I go to Hospital something has gone wrong and for over 12 years you seem to get a bit off so Now I have to wait till they see if the problem finger is still worth saving after numerous problems

MORAL OF THIS STORY (DJ DO NOT EDIT)

ALWAYS HAVE THE SAFETY GUARDS ON AND FITTED CORRECTLY AND IF IT BREAKS (LIKE MINE ) REPAIR THE BLOODY THING AS IT WAS A STUPID IDIOTICAL AMD LAZY (ME) THAT CAUSED MY LAST INJURY

This is the first Injury aged 50 that was my fault As I have had (more stitches in me than a pair of Levi's ) after 20 years in wrecking car game you show scars but never were my fault including the one that put me out of the Workforce 8 years ago and now total disabled. (Machines make life easy but you should not take it at ease when working )