PDA

View Full Version : Another Forum Problem

BigPop
14th Oct 2003, 09:35 AM
Neil,
Is it my end or does the Forum have a glitch in it???
I have noticed over the past few days each time I come onto the Forum and click on 'View New Posts" it does a search and comes up with 'No Result' however when I check each individual Forum I notice there are new postings etc.
A good example is this morning (14/10) when I logged on it came up saying the time was now 8.19am and I last logged on at 9.30pm 13/10/2003 yet when I clicked on 'View New Posts" again "No Results" and when I checked the Forums there have been some postings already for the 14/10/2003.

Anyway of fixing it????????

(Just another bit - since writing this and going back to the main header page it updates my log in time etc and then when I clicked on 'View New Posts" brought up this one - so could it be something to do only with postings the previous day etc)

Neil
15th Oct 2003, 12:27 AM
It is also possibly a problem with your computor caching the pages. I will have it looked into tomorrow.

Cheers - Neil

BigPop
15th Oct 2003, 08:55 AM
Neil,
Thanks for that - it could be my computer but the reason I asked is that it only started doing it a few days ago and I have made no changes my end.
Logging on this morning it worked fine.
Has me buggered.

chia
15th Oct 2003, 05:29 PM
Neil i also had the the same problem as big pete on the 14/10/03 and also the day before but today everything is a. o.k

BigPop
15th Oct 2003, 05:48 PM
It has just done it again.
I received an email telling me that this thread had a reply from chia in it - so I logged onto this site and it said my last log on was at 1.55pm 15/10 and when I clicked on View New Posts it again came up came up with No results however Chia had replied to this thread at 4.29pm.
So something is still amiss somewhere