PDA

View Full Version : Back again

Neil
15th Jul 2003, 02:07 AM
After 48 hours shut down we are back on line again.

Thanks to the wonderful work of Steve at http://www.cyanide.com.au who worked tirelessly all weekend and Monday morning to get us back up and running again.

Don't know what he did exactly but I have a sneeking suspicion he might just have put a couple of new mice into the wheel, or changed the old "C" cells for a few new"AA's". Whatever it was we have him to thank for getting us back up and running again.

Cheers - Neil :)

PS hope none of you went into major withdrawal mode. :D

coastie
15th Jul 2003, 07:27 AM
NEIL:
Was it Pastor Goodwin's revenge for blocking the money scam?

Neil
15th Jul 2003, 10:17 AM
Probably. :D

Rowan
15th Jul 2003, 10:43 AM
how dare u go off line

I was almost forced to entertain myself over the weekend. I pay good money to have this board here at my beck and call. I mean for gods sake I almost had to resort to woodworking to keep amused

Seriously though, glad its back missed cause I love the comments and advice - and all for free

John Saxton
15th Jul 2003, 01:47 PM
I was wonderin' if ROBBO had managed to take off with all the workins'

Coincidentially that he should be gone 24 hrs and the BB goes down:D

Methinks he's just makin' sure there's no mischief whilst he's away?

Cheers:)

Wood Borer
15th Jul 2003, 02:24 PM
I was forced to send an EMAIL to Derek so I could type some woodwork words to someone who understands.

Withdrawal is painful and the symptoms are ugly. When you start thinking about your the radial arm saw and your wrists and the radial arm saw - not good!

Thank goodness it is back and life has returned to normal.

Thanks Neil and others for your efforts, it was starting to affect my life and that of my family not to mention my colleagues at work.

- Wood Borer

journeyman Mick
15th Jul 2003, 11:18 PM
Thanks Neil, for this BB which provides entertainment and fellowship for woodworkers of all persuasions all over this big brown country (as well as those less unfortunates that reside outside of OZ)

Mick