PDA

View Full Version : What the ?

Gumby
25th Oct 2005, 09:18 PM
For some reason I've just received an email notifying me of a new post in the Open Slather (password protected) forum. I've never been in there and don't have a password. I checked my User CP and it says I'm subscribed to a thread in there, but of course, i haven't. :confused:

Not that i really care, i just unsubscribed but I'd love to know how I got the email in the first place. Beats me. :confused:

25th Oct 2005, 09:25 PM
Full Moon???

DavidG
25th Oct 2005, 10:10 PM
The thread "Got a Caption?" was moved into "Open slather"
Your posts went with it.

Cliff Rogers
25th Oct 2005, 10:50 PM
...received an email notifying me of a new post in the Open Slather (password protected) forum. I've never been in there and don't have a password. ....

Same thing happened to me... it will be a thread that was moved 'cos some one said something 'controversial'.... Wasn't you was it Gumby?:rolleyes:

maglite
26th Oct 2005, 02:48 AM
It would interesting to know how many members have applied for a password to enter "open slather"

I really cant see the point myself.

silentC
26th Oct 2005, 09:14 AM
I really cant see the point myself
Well, if you don't have a password, how could you? ;)

savage
26th Oct 2005, 09:23 AM
When Robbo sends us to the "naughty boys room" thats where we go!...:D
savage(Eric):D

zenwood
26th Oct 2005, 10:03 AM
The equivalent of 'the back of the bus'?

Harry72
26th Oct 2005, 10:06 AM
Clayton's detention...

Wongo
26th Oct 2005, 10:07 AM
Aging and memory loss. :D

(Quick ran)

DanP
26th Oct 2005, 02:04 PM
Clayton's detention...

It's not really open slather anyway. You can't say ####. Or even ####. It's just an area for people to take their political whinges that they can't say out here.

Dan

DanP
26th Oct 2005, 02:05 PM
HEY!!! When did the swear checker change from ****'s to ####'s???? :confused:

silentC
26th Oct 2005, 02:07 PM
Well #### me, so it has. Gives you the ##### doesn't it, when xxxxx change things without telling you. :D

Oops, they missed one :o

Robbo, you might want to check THAT word in it's plural form....

Gumby
26th Oct 2005, 02:13 PM
Same thing happened to me... it will be a thread that was moved 'cos some one said something 'controversial'.... Wasn't you was it Gumby?:rolleyes:

ooops , I think it was. I'd totally forgotten all about that. :rolleyes:

Oh well, this thread might be moved there too, to which I'd say "^%HG&^%T^$$#$#@#%########(*&^)^$%#@#$@&%$*&() IT !!!!!!"
:D

DanP
26th Oct 2005, 02:20 PM
Oops, they missed one :o

PML when I read the email. :D :D

silentC
26th Oct 2005, 02:40 PM
I'd have thought they'd have had that one covered from all angles ;)

Oh well, apologies to all those subscribed to this thread who work for companies that screen their incoming mail :p

ele__13
26th Oct 2005, 06:50 PM
ooops , I think it was. I'd totally forgotten all about that. :rolleyes:

Oh well, this thread might be moved there too, to which I'd say "^%HG&^%T^$$#$#@#%########(*&^)^$%#@#$@&%$*&() IT !!!!!!"
:D
Hey gumby could you tell me what this means ^%HG&^%T^$$#$#@#%########(*&^)^$%#@#$@&%$*&() IT !!!!!! i am very keen to learn new langauges it looks good so it would have to sound good too. well done it's very creative.