PDA

View Full Version : Transport

Albert Arnold
30th Sep 2021, 07:41 AM
I have a scaffold stair I need to bring from Sydney to Newcastle. No rush:)
Dimensions: 5m x 1m x 0.2m. Weight 120kg. Plenty of lifters on pick up and delivery
Happy to pay
Thanks
Albert. :lb:

Grahame Collins
10th Oct 2021, 04:56 PM
Hi Albert Arnold,
Welcome to the MetalWork forums.

I moved your post as where you first placed it would not be read by many. It is a place to report technical faults with the operation of our forums.

We have great bunch here very helpful and supportive of one another. You will find many like minded folk here, perhaps with same interests as you.

If you explore our pages you will find bits and pieces of interesting things all over the place.

Go to the FORUM box at top LH corner and click on it.

A drop down menu appears and you can select Forum Home at the top of the drop down menu list. Scan down the pages to look at what we have.

Please make an effort to read the Terms of Use -our Rules - pretty standard for many forums these days.By joining the forum its automatic that they apply to you as a member.
Not having read the the TOUs won't be of help if a rule is infringed.

Sometimes the soft ware works so you can't post pics or links until 10 posts are made ( or such links and pics are cleared by a mod)

Its anti spam thing.

There are all sorts of forums that might be parallel with your interests, found as described above.

If any questions contact me via PM and I'll try to help you.

Grahame