PDA

View Full Version : BBS Upgrade question

craigb
19th Aug 2005, 12:31 PM
How come members ages don't show in their profiles anymore?

Not that I care particularly, I'm just curious.

RETIRED
19th Aug 2005, 08:22 PM
I don't know. There are still a few things that Neil and Steve are working on.

craigb
19th Aug 2005, 09:04 PM
I don't know. There are still a few things that Neil and Steve are working on.

Who's Steve?

JohnM
20th Aug 2005, 12:08 AM
Who's Steve?

He's the one working with Neil :D

Neil
20th Aug 2005, 03:24 PM
Steve is my most valued administrator (sorry Robbo). He is the puter-smarty who does all the fixit work, backups, upgrades, etc for the forums. He also now owns the massive new database server that is host nothing but his forums (cycling forums.com (http://www.cyclingforums.com)) and ours. He costs me an absolute fortune but he's worth every cent. Without Steve we wouldn't be able to keep these forums running as smoothly as they do. Matter of fact it's quite possible that we might not still have the forums if it wasn't for Steves expertise on a number of occassions.

ALL HAIL STEVE.

Cheers - Neil :D

PS I fixed the age thing for you.

craigb
20th Aug 2005, 03:36 PM
Steve is my most valued administrator (sorry Robbo). He is the puter-smarty who does all the fixit work, backups, upgrades, etc for the forums. He also now owns the massive new database server that is host nothing but his forums (cycling forums.com (http://www.cyclingforums.com)) and ours. He costs me an absolute fortune but he's worth every cent. Without Steve we wouldn't be able to keep these forums running as smoothly as they do. Matter of fact it's quite possible that we might not still have the forums if it wasn't for Steves expertise on a number of occassions.

ALL HAIL STEVE.

Geeez, onya Steve :). Is Steve a member?
I'll send him a greenie.
:D

RETIRED
20th Aug 2005, 05:35 PM
Yep. CYC.

craigb
20th Aug 2005, 06:04 PM
Said greenie sent. :)

ozwinner
20th Aug 2005, 06:54 PM
How come members ages don't show in their profiles anymore?

Not that I care particularly, I'm just curious.

Its easy all ya have to do is look up their date.

Al :D

Grunt
20th Aug 2005, 06:57 PM
I wanted to give you a greenie for that but it wouldn't let me. When you said you wanted a date I didn't think you meant ...

Sir Stinkalot
20th Aug 2005, 07:55 PM
Its easy all ya have to do is look up their date.

Al :D

or count the rings :eek:

echnidna
20th Aug 2005, 10:24 PM
you bin lookin at Craigs avatar??????????????

craigb
20th Aug 2005, 10:33 PM
I just realised, ages are back.

Musta been that green I gave to Steve. ;)

RETIRED
20th Aug 2005, 10:48 PM

ALL HAIL STEVE.

PS I fixed the age thing for you. :rolleyes: