PDA

View Full Version : Gday All

Smenco
25th Jun 2019, 04:00 PM
Hi to all,

Let me introduce myself my name is Joel England and I'm the Purchasing and Marketing manager for Smenco.

For people who don't know us we are an Australian family owned business who have been the certified representative for Fronius for roughly 20 years.
We are the sole importer for Eutectic wear protection, Kemper fume extraction and Optrel helmets.
We also sell Bohler wire, Hypertherm cutting, Bore repair systems, Plazmax cutting tables and huntingdon fusion products
Currently have offices in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane and Perth which we sell to roughly 100 distributors and direct to customers when possible.
I am not coming here to Spam products etc just to stay engaged with our existing and potential customer base by providing information on topics of our suppliers, clear up misconceptions that may be out there and support the welding industry where we can.

Grahame Collins
25th Jun 2019, 10:03 PM
Hi Joel
Welcome to the MetalWork Forums,
I am sure many Fronious owners here will welcome your input and experience.

To navigate our Forums click on the FORUM box at the LH top of the page.
A dropdown menu will appear and click on FORUM HOME which will give you a scroll down page with all of our various sub forums and other helpful things on it.

cheers
Grahame