PDA

View Full Version : Campbelltown Steam and Machinery Museum Open Day 2019

Nipper
2nd May 2019, 03:12 PM
It's that time again. May 18-19. Check out our website The Campbelltown Steam & Machinery Museum Website - Home (http://www.csmm.com.au) and our facebook page. Come and find me on the steamroller and, if you're brave, you'll score a ride.

Dennis

wheelinround
5th May 2019, 09:00 AM
It's that time again. May 18-19. Check out our website The Campbelltown Steam & Machinery Museum Website - Home (http://www.csmm.com.au) and our facebook page. Come and find me on the steamroller and, if you're brave, you'll score a ride.

DennisHi Dennis.

Almost woth taking a 1000k drive for an offer like that. Miss these open days.

Ray

Nipper
20th May 2019, 04:13 PM
Hi Dennis.

Almost woth taking a 1000k drive for an offer like that. Miss these open days.

Ray
G'day Ray,

Sorry for the late reply, i've just found your post.

We had a good weekend with plenty of visitors. Some of our steamers which had been out of action made a welcome return and the train was at capacity. Our Open days next October will be HUUUGE! We are celebrating 40 years at Menangle and we are expecting over 40 model steamers as well as the usual suspects. I have also invited two woodworking clubs to demonstrate. I'm trying to build up the "hand-made" and "forgotten" trades. Have you had a look at our facebook page? There are some photos of our road run to Thirlmere last March. It was over two days. I followed the first day and it looked like bloody hard work to me.

Dennis

bwal74
20th May 2019, 06:17 PM
Bugggeeerrr! I missed it again. I don't know how I missed your post. Normally someone posts about it and I try to organize taking the family. I took my kids three years ago (seems so long ago now) and we all loved it. Was hoping to go this year. Until next year.

Ben.

Nipper
21st May 2019, 03:57 PM
Bugggeeerrr! I missed it again. I don't know how I missed your post. Normally someone posts about it and I try to organize taking the family. I took my kids three years ago (seems so long ago now) and we all loved it. Was hoping to go this year. Until next year.

Ben.
Not to worry, Ben. We are doing it again on 19-20 October. Don't forget,now.

Dennis

wheelinround
26th May 2019, 10:46 AM
Dennis I'll double check FB, I am linked but may have missed that post.
Would be nice to come down in Oct, catch up.