PDA

View Full Version : G'day from brisbane!

brainfreeze
7th Apr 2019, 06:29 PM
Just thought i'd pop on and say g'day!
Im sam, i live in sunny old brisbane, well I'm actually out in the redlands, fitter and turner by trade and am into old cars.

I've got a 1962 falcon and a 1930 model A ford hotrod that im building

hoping to get some good info from you guys. i recently scored a super cool old sheraton 9 model A from a rather cool old gent in his 90's, used to make parts for an old race car on it! now i have to decide if i keep it and sell the hare and forbes machine that i already had haha ill start a thread in another section to show off some pics!

thanks!

Grahame Collins
7th Apr 2019, 07:46 PM
Hi brainfreeze,
Welcome to the metalwork forums.
For sure we will love to see your pics.

We have an automotive section or just post them in the general Metal Working section.

You might consider adjusting your location to your suburb.

The reason is sometimes a member may be living adjacent to you in the next suburb.

This member may be able to offer onsite advice or demonstration if he knows you are close by and does not have to travel clear across Brisbane.

Welcome to the most helpful switched on and helpful bunch you will find around the place.
Any problems understanding the navigation of the site just drop me an email.

Grahame

brainfreeze
7th Apr 2019, 08:02 PM
Hi brainfreeze,
Welcome to the metalwork forums.
For sure we will love to see your pics.

We have an automotive section or just post them in the general Metal Working section.

You might consider adjusting your location to your suburb.

The reason is sometimes a member may be living adjacent to you in the next suburb.

This member may be able to offer onsite advice or demonstration if he knows you are close by and does not have to travel clear across Brisbane.

Welcome to the most helpful switched on and helpful bunch you will find around the place.
Any problems understanding the navigation of the site just drop me an email.

Grahame

thanks Grahame! ill change my location now!

old1955
8th Apr 2019, 03:30 PM
Welcome to the forum Sam.

Ross

Briangoldcoast
10th Apr 2019, 09:02 AM
Welcome to the forum Sam
Im down near the Tweed
regards Brian