PDA

View Full Version : WTB Small Rotary Table, Perth WA

HeavyMetal
28th Feb 2019, 06:02 PM
Hi I'm looking for a small rotary table approx 100mm - 150mm.

If you have one your not using, please drop me a PM.

Thanks.

KBs PensNmore
28th Feb 2019, 10:48 PM
Join the end of the que, I've been looking for one for sometime now.
Kryn

Com_VC
1st Mar 2019, 09:41 AM
They are not that expensive new, might be easier to just go that way?

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Rotary-Table-4-Horizontal-Vertical-100mm-Model-Miling-Machine-4-Slots-ATOZ-BEST/263073091126?hash=item3d4060ce36:g:9lUAAOSwXXxZV5Vy

HeavyMetal
1st Mar 2019, 08:31 PM
My Apologies, didn't see your post from last year. Where are you located?

Hope you have some success soon.

Join the end of the que, I've been looking for one for sometime now.
Kryn

HeavyMetal
1st Mar 2019, 08:35 PM
Hi, Thanks for the heads up.

But after buying some eBay QCTP and holders, I swore I would never buy Indian again. Simple things like drilling a hole and taping at right angles are beyond their ability. (at least in this price bracket)

They are not that expensive new, might be easier to just go that way?

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Rotary-Table-4-Horizontal-Vertical-100mm-Model-Miling-Machine-4-Slots-ATOZ-BEST/263073091126?hash=item3d4060ce36:g:9lUAAOSwXXxZV5Vy

KBs PensNmore
1st Mar 2019, 09:45 PM
Hi Heavy Metal, is that the type of metal you use or the Music you listen to?
Welcome to a TOP FORUM. Where are you located, as your location is marked as Austraia, which is a VEEEEERY big place?
Would it be possible to change your location to a town or Suburb and state, PLEASE, as it makes it difficult when you ask for help chasing an item or needing a hand with something, not knowing roughly where you are.
I'm in Murray Bridge SA, gateway to the eastern states. I'm looking for one to use as a welding rotator, which is why I'd prefer a worn second hand unit, I'd feel guilty using a new one for welding on.
As commented earlier, about buying a new one, $100 may not be much money to some, while others on a pension, might find it takes a couple of months to save up for, and there's always something more pressing needing the money, clothes Glasses etc.
Kryn

HeavyMetal
1st Mar 2019, 10:35 PM
Hi Kryn

Actually I thought the thread subject might have given a hint.WTB Small Rotary Table, Perth WA (http://metalworkforums.com/f305/t202990-wtb-rotary-table-perth-wa)But I have taken your comments on board and changed my location in my profile, thanks for pointing it out.
I'm looking for something to make into a 4th axis for my mill.
Out here in WA (we call it Wait Awhile) everything costs a Million $$ or takes forever to arrive.
I'm actually only just starting out, and really on the lookout for almost anything. I have gathered a bit of lathe and mill tooling and thanks to Rodm's assistance also.
Brian

Welcome to a TOP FORUM. Where are you located, as your location is marked as Austraia, which is a VEEEEERY big place?
Would it be possible to change your location to a town or Suburb and state, PLEASE, as it makes it difficult when you ask for help chasing an item or needing a hand with something, not knowing roughly where you are.
I'm in Murray Bridge SA, gateway to the eastern states. I'm looking for one to use as a welding rotator, which is why I'd prefer a worn second hand unit, I'd feel guilty using a new one for welding on.
As commented earlier, about buying a new one, $100 may not be much money to some, while others on a pension, might find it takes a couple of months to save up for, and there's always something more pressing needing the money, clothes Glasses etc.
Kryn

HeavyMetal
1st Mar 2019, 10:40 PM
Hi Kryn
Actually I thought the thread subject might have given a hint.
WTB Small Rotary Table, Perth WA

But I have taken your comments on board and changed my location in my profile, thanks for pointing it out.
I'm looking for something to make into a 4th axis for my mill. Out here in WA (we call it Wait Awhile) everything costs a Million $$ or takes forever to arrive. I'm actually only just starting out, and really on the lookout for almost anything. I have gathered a bit of lathe and mill tooling and thanks to Rodm's assistance also.
Cheers Brian

Kryn

KBs PensNmore
1st Mar 2019, 11:21 PM
Hi Brian, Thank you for altering your location.
I realise it's in the thread title, but not in the other part, where most people look when later you start posting more.
I know what you mean about your comment about WA, very short communication hours, and I used to send stuff over there quite often. I've been starting out for about 12 years, still looking for stuff!!!!! I don't have much in the way of tooling which is why I keep a look out on the Forum and Gumtree for stuff.
Have you thought about using a 4th axis controlled stepper motor, with an ardino controller, not that I know anything about CNC stuff. I got given a universal dividing head recently, very heavy unit. I'll send you a PM
Kryn

caskwarrior
2nd Mar 2019, 08:49 AM
I find that private couriers (I use TNT quite a bit) are significantly faster and only a tiny bit more expensive for getting gear from or to WA. I sent 45 kg in a half Meter cube box there for $80 last week

C-47
2nd Mar 2019, 01:59 PM
Hi Brian,
PM sent. Alan

HeavyMetal
2nd Mar 2019, 11:17 PM
Hi Alan, Thanks, reply sent.

Hi Brian,
PM sent. Alan

C-47
3rd Mar 2019, 10:52 PM
Hi Brian,
Suspect there is some sort of software problem as no response seen so far. Thanks, Alan.

Hi Alan, Thanks, reply sent.

eskimo
8th Mar 2019, 01:49 PM
I find that private couriers (I use TNT quite a bit) are significantly faster and only a tiny bit more expensive for getting gear from or to WA. I sent 45 kg in a half Meter cube box there for $80 last week

Bus can be cheap also...we used to send a lot of stuff to and from WA and NT by bus

PDW
10th Mar 2019, 09:05 PM

E-go isn't too bad, $98 to ship 50kg of $$$$$$ water maker from Sydney to Hobart, depot to depot.

PDW