PDA

View Full Version : When it gets wet here...

Michael G
16th Dec 2017, 05:40 PM
About a week ago I slipped while walking on one of the garden paths - the build up of moss and the rain on the surface made it very slippery. Today I found a cheap pressure cleaner on gumtree, so proceded to clean some of the grime and moss off the surfaces.
Got a bit carried away
371380 371381

The first is a freehand effort on the path just below where I slipped. The second is a copy of a Japanese woodblock print.

Michael (with too much time on his hands?)

Grahame Collins
16th Dec 2017, 08:35 PM
Could it develop into a tourist attraction then? :D
You have an artistic flair Micheal plus I like penguins.

Grahame

eskimo
20th Dec 2017, 09:37 AM
About a week ago I slipped while walking on one of the garden paths - the build up of moss and the rain on the surface made it very slippery. Today I found a cheap pressure cleaner on gumtree, so proceded to clean some of the grime and moss off the surfaces.
Got a bit carried away
371380 371381

The first is a freehand effort on the path just below where I slipped. The second is a copy of a Japanese woodblock print.

Michael (with too much time on his hands?)

you need to get a lathe and mill and shaper, welder, planer (wood- just cos you can you), etc etc

I like the penguin!

Michael G
20th Dec 2017, 04:25 PM
you need to get a lathe and mill and shaper, welder, planer (wood- just cos you can you), etc etc

Working on it but there's always something preventing greater progress...
(My wife keeps telling me not to spend money fixing or working around the irritations with this house - what does she think I am - an oyster?)

Michael