PDA

View Full Version : ok, who was it?

Ryan in Melbour
10th May 2016, 12:17 AM
Man’s scrotum caught in grinder (http://www.news.com.au/national/nsw-act/news/mans-scrotum-caught-in-an-electrical-grinder/news-story/92b238aa37b0a921cdb3ff85f4573ea0?utm_content=SocialFlow&utm_campaign=EditorialSF&utm_source=News.com.au&utm_medium=Facebook)

im sitting cross legged as a type this.

.RC.
10th May 2016, 08:22 AM
I would say he had the grinder between his legs and it accidentally turned on.

Unless he was performing self surgery.

KBs PensNmore
10th May 2016, 09:10 PM
A mates brother was working in Darwin, when a workmate went Commando to work and dropped a cylinder head off a truck onto his p***s:oo:

Mike4
11th May 2016, 09:36 PM
YIPE!!!!!

Michael

Oldneweng
12th May 2016, 11:52 AM
A mates brother was working in Darwin, when a workmate went Commando to work and dropped a cylinder head off a truck onto his p***s:oo:

I have had a heavy car flywheel drop onto my little finger, gear teeth first, but after reading this maybe it was not so bad. :D

Dean

malb
12th May 2016, 07:55 PM
When I was working in the metal furniture trade, one of the welders developed a bad habit of resting has TIG torch on his lap when loading a new set of parts into jigs while production welding. Yep, it happened, torch with a glowing ultra pointed exposed Tungsten moved as he put it down and ended up in the right testicle after burning through overalls literally in a flash. Turned out he was going commando as well, though not much short of leather jocks would have saved him. One almighty scream, a very strange dance, overalls being shed while dancing, to be met by the 25yo lady admin officer coming onto the factory floor to see what the noise was about and finding a fully exposed slightly cooked set on display. Initially not at all amused until she heard and understood the whole story, then she wet herself laughing.

eskimo
20th May 2016, 10:09 AM
I was carrying my battery drill onto roof when I accidentally squeezed the trigger button somehow while being firmly clasped under my arm...the chuck caught my shirt and the more it turned to tighter my arm was pulled onto the trigger button. stalled the drill and wrecked my shirt. I always make sure the safety slide lock switch is now engaged to prevent that from ocuring again. So yeah things can happen....glad it wasnt between my legs:D

KBs PensNmore
20th May 2016, 03:13 PM
.glad it wasnt between my legs :oo: :oo:

clive hugh
24th May 2016, 02:17 PM
Ye Gods! Can I uncross my legs now?

Grahame Collins
27th May 2016, 08:42 PM
Mercifully the media have not chosen to identify the unfortunate victim.

Bad enough to stupidly almost castrate oneself with such a tool, without being the butt of never ending jokes for years to come.