PDA

View Full Version : Hello from North Brisbane

Dobbo65
10th Apr 2016, 05:44 PM
Hello,
Been lurking around this forum and the Wood Work forums for a few years picking excellent advice along the way. Started work life as a Fitter and Turner then moved to teaching Industrial Technology (Manual Arts) where I taught Metalwork,Woodwork and Technical Drawing which morphed into Computer Aided Drawing before retiring due to a couple of cancer operations.

A few questions to ask so will put into The Metalwork Forum - General Discussion/off Topic -Book Scanning help Thread by Snapatap/Steamingbill. I have taken ideas from the DIY Book Scanner web site.

cheers

Don

Steamwhisperer
11th Apr 2016, 06:41 AM
Welcome Don, great to see you start posting:2tsup:

Phil

YBAF
12th Apr 2016, 01:17 PM
:cheers2:

old1955
13th Apr 2016, 11:50 AM
Welcome to the forum Don.

RaeWhite
19th Jun 2016, 12:11 AM
Hi everyone
I am looking for someone with experience cutting sheet metal into small letters (5cm high) to help me make a anniversary gift for my husband. 40 letters and numbers in total using tin.

I can't pay a lot but am sure we could come to some agreement.

I live near Chermside so can meet if required.

Is any body interested?
Thanks
Rachael

Oldneweng
19th Jun 2016, 12:55 AM
Hi everyone
I am looking for someone with experience cutting sheet metal into small letters (5cm high) to help me make a anniversary gift for my husband. 40 letters and numbers in total using tin.

I can't pay a lot but am sure we could come to some agreement.

I live near Chermside so can meet if required.

Is any body interested?
Thanks
Rachael

This post should be put in the "Metalwork General" sub forum.

http://metalworkforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=65

Click on the link then click on "+ Post New Thread" button near the top of the page. A Moderator might move your post over if you get lucky.

By the way, welcome to the forum. You should also start a new thread in this sub forum to introduce yourself. I don't recall anyone called Rachael on the forum before. In fact I only recall 1 other female posting before.

Cheers

Dean