PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

rogerbaker
24th Dec 2015, 02:42 PM
Hi All
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all.

:U

I hope Santa brings you something useful.
Thanks to all of the Moderators.

:wink:

Roger

RayG
24th Dec 2015, 04:42 PM
:santajump::santajump:
:cheers2:
Merry Christmas to all.

neksmerj
24th Dec 2015, 05:05 PM
I wish to pass on my seasons greetings to all our forum members including the silent Gregory Q.

Ken

Vann
24th Dec 2015, 07:34 PM
Just to show Christmas doesn't just happen in Victoria - Merry Christmas from across the Ditch :D.

Christmas cheers, Vann. :santa2::santa2:

Mike4
24th Dec 2015, 07:46 PM
Hopefully those needing rain get some , and to all others dont drink too much of your favorite .

I wish all members and their families a Merry christmas and a Happy new year.

Michael

.RC.
24th Dec 2015, 07:58 PM
Thanks to all those that assisted me throughout the year.

Happy Saturnalia day tomorrow.

For those wondering what Saturnalia is, it is the Pagan celebration of December 17th to December 25th which they celebrated with lawlessness and gluttony thousands of years ago. The christians in an attempt to bring them into the fold of Christianity chose December 25th which was already a pagan day of celebration so the semi-pagans could still celebrate. I suspect the christmas tree tradition harks back to the pagans.

Well that is according to the internet, which is never wrong. :D

markgray
24th Dec 2015, 09:20 PM
Seasons greetings and best wishes to all.
Looking forward to more shed time and completing a few projects in 2016.:fingerscrossed:
Cheers
Mark

chambezio
24th Dec 2015, 10:29 PM
Seasons Greetings to all. I hope good health and happiness abound for 2016

Peter Fou
24th Dec 2015, 10:47 PM
From the wilds of Mittagong, Merry Christmas to you all.

Peter

Stustoys
24th Dec 2015, 11:07 PM
:santahat:
Merry Christmas to you and yours.

And I echo RC thanks to those that assisted during the year.

Steamwhisperer
25th Dec 2015, 05:58 AM
Merry Christmas all and I will also echo .RC. and Stuarts sentiments.
If knowledge given was a gift received then I have too many presents to open :2tsup:

Phil

KBs PensNmore
25th Dec 2015, 12:34 PM
Merry Christmas and a Happy Prosperous New Year to everyone, thank you to those that helped me through out the year and a big THANK YOU to the Moderators and The Man behind UBEAUT who put all the time and effort into getting this fantastic forum up and running.:2tsup:
Kryn

jhovel
30th Dec 2015, 07:08 PM
Happy New Year to you all from me too!

I nearly didn't have such a good start - had a large tumour or three removed from inside my bladder on Christmas eve.... Pathology reports this afternoon showed all is clear! Much relieved look forward to celebrations! Just because it's done with TOOLS, I had in done with a spinal block and watched the whole thing. Unbelievable technology and great vision..... my way of coping with the threat....

RayG
30th Dec 2015, 09:15 PM
Hi Joe, Happy New Year indeed, pleased to hear you came out ok. Not sure I could watch while they operated... brave man.

Ray

Stustoys
31st Dec 2015, 10:26 AM
:photo3: Stustoys (http://metalworkforums.com/members/60680-stustoys) Wants picture(s) for this post
JOKING!!!!!!!!!

You're a braver man than I.
Good to hear things went well.

Cheers for the new year to all.

Stuart

jhovel
31st Dec 2015, 11:54 AM
OK, why not Stu
Sorry about the picture quality, the urologist didn't know how to save them to a USB stick but printed them out for me, so I had to scan them....
First one is the tumours before cutting, second one is the bladder wall all cleaned up... This is all on the inside of the bladder
The tumours actually looked quite pretty, like sea anemone....

360223 360224

Sorry, this has REALLY derailed the thread.... :)

Happy New Year!

Christos
31st Dec 2015, 05:32 PM
:doh: It has.

Happy New Year.