PDA

View Full Version : Members on Instagram

Ueee
16th Dec 2015, 07:57 PM
About 6 months ago i decided to join Instagram, i like it far more than other (anti)social media and i was wondering if anyone else uses it to show what they do in their workshops.

Cheers,
Ew

@84engineering https://www.instagram.com/84engineering/

.RC.
16th Dec 2015, 08:35 PM
No, I am only on this forum and PM. Make the odd youtube video and feel depressed when my brothers children swarm into my shed with their sticky fiddly fingers.

Once upon a time after much pestering by others I signed up to facebook, then I was able to see what people do on facebook and quickly deleted my account. After seeing facebook I am amazed humanity has got this far.

KBs PensNmore
16th Dec 2015, 11:20 PM
How did you delete your Facebook account?? I find a lot of SILFs on there. Sub Intelligent Life Forms

Big Shed
17th Dec 2015, 07:45 AM
Moved here as it is hardly about Metalwork.

Oldneweng
17th Dec 2015, 10:27 AM
I just had a look at your page. First time on Instagram and probably last. I avoid Farcebook like the plague. I read about its development from the beginning via PC mags and quickly decided it was the best policy. I don't see any benefit from Social Networking sites. I am with .RC. on that one except I am not on PM, as far as I know. I signed on to another metalworking forum a few years ago and forgot which one. :D

Once upon a time after much pestering by others I signed up to facebook, then I was able to see what people do on facebook and quickly deleted my account. After seeing facebook I am amazed humanity has got this far.

Anyone who mentions Farcebook like this gets laughed at. Some people tell me they use it to keep in touch with their family. I can understand this, but I think it is usually just an excuse.

I don't have the time to keep the rest of the world up to date with my activities. This forum provides a lot of information and is a great way to solve problems.

Maybe when I get old.

Dean

Corin
17th Dec 2015, 08:22 PM
I quite like instagram, though my account is quite eclectic. Probably of most interest to members here is the damascus rings I turn on my lathe.

niroc_at_gameco I think my account is...