PDA

View Full Version : Bit of annoyance with major supplier!

wbleeker
19th Sep 2015, 10:02 PM
Ok I am not going to name them, you will work it out! I have dealt with this long established company for years! a lot of have you probably have too!
I rang them last Tuesday, to order three Nitto Rotabroach cutters 12 mm diameter by 50 mm long, the bloke there told me they don't stock them! I said I know that, they are usually just drop shipped from Nitto in QLD! He obviously didn't listen! I expected them on Wednesday as that was the previous experience? Apparently I had to tell him ,as I had done previously, anyway Friday arrived and no tooling! so I rang the well established firm and was told I didn't ask for TOLL, even though I explained how it worked a few months ago!

KBs PensNmore
20th Sep 2015, 12:37 AM
Probably got a new bloke, that is only there cos the Dole told him take it or miss out on money:D
If your last order was a couple of months ago, they might have forgotten, may be next time if there is a next time, ask them to put a note on the computer stating that dispatch is by TOLL.
I've ordered stuff before, and had a similar problem, problem solved with communication.
Kryn

Big Shed
20th Sep 2015, 08:27 AM
Never ass.u.me.:no:

Auskart
20th Sep 2015, 03:11 PM
Probably got a new bloke, that is only there cos the Dole told him take it or miss out on money:D
If your last order was a couple of months ago, they might have forgotten, may be next time if there is a next time, ask them to put a note on the computer stating that dispatch is by TOLL.
I've ordered stuff before, and had a similar problem, problem solved with communication.
Kryn

Why assume it was someone that had been on the dole, there are many thick people that aren't on the dole.:rolleyes:

wbleeker
20th Sep 2015, 07:31 PM
He has been there for years, just dosen't seem to get it!
Will