PDA

View Full Version : Chest Hardware

Luke Maddux
19th May 2015, 08:57 PM
I'm currently building a tool chest, and I hope to put some Campaign Style hardware on it. Something similar to this:

I would like the fittings to be polished, but rough hammered iron, and I would love it if someone could make them for me. Even if they're all just flat L-Brackets I can make that work, but if the corners could be wrap-around style fittings similar to this then that would be ideal. I'd also be interested in some handles for the sides and, if someone is up to it, a half-mortise lock mechanism.

If anyone is up to the challenge, send me a PM! Or if you can recommend someone don't hesitate to let me know. Willing to pay good money.

Thanks a lot!
Luke

Luke Maddux
19th May 2015, 08:59 PM
And if the fully integrated lock isn't a possibility then a hasp fitting into which I could put a pad lock is fine.

And I also need hinges.

Cheers!

ian
20th May 2015, 02:27 AM
have a look at this link http://www.gbrownantiques.com.au/pdfs/Hardware%20Catalog.pdf

DSEL74
22nd May 2015, 02:56 PM
The lock is beyond me but the corners, right angle braces, a hasp, handles etc I can probably manage, although haven't done them before. Are you looking for steel ones, the photo shows brass?

What dimensions?

No mention of hinges.