PDA

View Full Version : DONE: Hercus Cylindrical grinder

azzrock
9th Feb 2012, 09:26 PM
hi every one for sail a Hercus Cylindrical grinder. $150.ono it was a auction win i cant collect. must be collected from Swan Hill, Victoria Friday 10th February or Sat the 11th February. so any one interested will have to be quick. Ive talked to the previous owner and he tells me its a good unit. was described as. Hercus Cylindrical grinder with coolant pump, auto feed. Note no guard on belts on top motor,3 phase. i think this is a good offer and hope some one can take advantage of it. aaron ps photos are in the post titled "opps again" in the hercus area of the metal work forum.

Big Shed
9th Feb 2012, 09:28 PM
Here is the link with photos

http://www.woodworkforums.com/f189/opps-again-147851/#post1443063

Shame I haven't got 3 phase!

azzrock
10th Feb 2012, 02:34 PM
Fred how have you been? I did think of you. You know it has 5 motors. I did recieve some very generous offers .from other forum members. . It really shows that this is more of a community than I did reliease. .
Fred i think this beautiful little machine may get a home not to far from yourself.
aaron

.RC.
12th Feb 2012, 02:28 PM
ahhh well, too late for me... Although the 9A is a better machine...

jhovel
12th Feb 2012, 06:32 PM
Too late altogether :(
I tried every avenue I could think off to pick the machine up for azzrock or myself or a joint ownership arrangement we had worked out - but in the end couldn't get a forklift there in time and the sellers became decidedly rude to me on the phone......
Anyway no-one got it. The seller wouldn't even tell me if it was being scrapped or dumped or whatever. His wife even hung up one me..... :(
Joe

azzrock
12th Feb 2012, 07:52 PM
thanks joe. your a legend.

azzrock
15th Feb 2012, 03:12 PM
i think this one is done