PDA

View Full Version : New Member

craigb
1st Feb 2005, 12:54 PM
O.K. now we have a NotNotRalph. So who's going to be the first to be NotNotNotRalph ? :rolleyes:

Grunt
1st Feb 2005, 01:08 PM
We could have an un-ralph or an anti-ralph or dis-ralph or dat-ralph.

HappyHammer
1st Feb 2005, 01:13 PM
Let's ban Ralphs altogether we all know it's the same person.

HH.

NotNotRalph
1st Feb 2005, 01:22 PM
Did you know that, whilst in English 'not not' is a positive, in Russian it is an emphatic negative?

HappyHammer
1st Feb 2005, 01:26 PM
That's nearly as interesting as the Ralph, NotRalph and NotNotRalph Quiz's:rolleyes:

HH.

craigb
1st Feb 2005, 01:31 PM
Did you know that, whilst in English 'not not' is a positive, in Russian it is an emphatic negative?

Wouldn't that be 'nyet nyet' ?

Wood Borer
1st Feb 2005, 01:34 PM

HH.

I am not so sure it is the same person Happy. Some of my learned colleagues on this BB and I have narrowed down the field somewhat. Some observations I made today has narrowed the field somewhat further.

You could be correct of course but I would be most interested in how you reached this conclusion. Send me a PM with your thinking.

Termite
1st Feb 2005, 01:35 PM
I thought I'd found Ralph. Last night I could hear someone yelling out Ralph Ralph Ralph Ralph, so I thought I'd nail this bastard once and for all, but it was only the dog next door. :o

HappyHammer
1st Feb 2005, 01:42 PM
I am not so sure it is the same person Happy. Some of my learned colleagues on this BB and I have narrowed down the field somewhat. Some observations I made today has narrowed the field somewhat further.

You could be correct of course but I would be most interested in how you reached this conclusion. Send me a PM with your thinking.
It's quite simply the inane consistency in the quiz questions, it's either the same person or someone related to the original, maybe Ralph is from the hills and it's one of his many dungeree wearing, banjo playing "cousins"

I'd suggest that whoever it is needs to get a life if pretending not to be Ralph is their idea of fun.

HH.

Wongo
1st Feb 2005, 01:45 PM
Let’s smoke the bugger out.

TassieKiwi
1st Feb 2005, 01:49 PM
Termite's joke makes me want to ralph

Termite
1st Feb 2005, 01:50 PM
the bugger out, I've never tried that variety, is it as good as Nimbin Nightmare? :D

bitingmidge
1st Feb 2005, 01:52 PM

HH.

All except for the one true Ralph that is!!

Has anyone tried to email him?? He was "active" on the forum a couple of weeks ago...so may have found his alter ego and skidaddled, not understanding that NotRalph is of course awaiting his return.

P :confused:

craigb
1st Feb 2005, 01:54 PM
if pretending not to be Ralph

Pretending NOT to be somebody. Now ther's a novel concept. :D

Let's see, today I think I'l pretend not to be Norm Abrams :D :D

NotNotRalph
1st Feb 2005, 01:54 PM
Sorry, I gave up years ago. So should you, it stunts your growth.

Christopha
1st Feb 2005, 03:35 PM
I think we should all make our posts as boring as possible so we can maybe, just maybe see the rsend of the HH wanker..... :rolleyes:

HappyHammer
1st Feb 2005, 03:40 PM
I think we should all make our posts as boring as possible so we can maybe, just maybe see the rsend of the HH wanker..... :rolleyes:
That's a strong reply Christopha, are you NotnotRalph ? :D

HH.

NotNotRalph
1st Feb 2005, 03:44 PM
He wishes.

HappyHammer
1st Feb 2005, 03:45 PM
Funny how Christopha has gone from the "Who's Online" list and NotnotRalph suddenly appeared after your last post. :D

I think the games a foot.:cool:

HH.

HappyHammer
1st Feb 2005, 03:47 PM
He wishes.
Nice try but I think you've blown your cover.:D

HH.

Woodgrub
6th Feb 2005, 12:16 AM
Is'nt it " sick em Ralph"?
The undies ad with the Termite Ant Eater !!!

:)