PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion

NewLou
8th Jan 2005, 12:32 AM
Gidday everyone

Just thought it'd be a good idea to suggest that we have thread of the month. It could go in that dark neglected corner where "Best of the Best" is. The first one could be chosen by poll and then at the end of each month a new one is chosen .......................It'd be a great way of creating some more much needed work for the Admins :p

Regards Lou

:D :D :D :D :D

simon c
8th Jan 2005, 01:31 PM
Gidday everyone

Just thought it'd be a good idea to suggest that we have thread of the month. It could go in that dark neglected corner where "Best of the Best" is. The first one could be chosen by poll and then at the end of each month a new one is chosen .......................It'd be a great way of creating some more much needed work for the Admins :p

Regards Lou

I'm not sure if thread of the month is the right approach but I do think there should be a way that the Best of the Best gets populated. I can sympaphise with the administrators that it is a difficult task to cover.

outback
8th Jan 2005, 03:20 PM
I thinks its a good idea, along with employee of the month and Secret Santa. :D

NewLou
8th Jan 2005, 03:37 PM
Oh No I Forgot, ,,..........time to smother up.....duck & weave.......................I forgot this is the worst thread to get the **** taken outta me................what do they say.........BRING IT ON!!!!!!!

I'll get best lookin member of the month

Regards Lou