PDA

View Full Version : SOLD: Hercus Tool Grinder

PBrown
15th Jun 2011, 10:47 PM
I have a hercus tool grinder which i bought a while ago with the intention of using.I need the room and will probably do nothing with it.
I dont know much [ anything] about these, the person before me used it for sharpening plane blades.I wouldlike to sell for $600.00.
Peter

Anorak Bob
16th Jun 2011, 08:25 AM
Hello Peter,

I will buy it from you for 600 dollars. I have sent you a PM.

Bob.

Pete F
16th Jun 2011, 11:40 PM
Good job Bob! I'm after one of these myself, so now I can shamelessly copy all your excellent fixtures I know you will make for it. Please start with one to sharpen slab mills, I have a half dozen you can try it out on!!

Pete

Anorak Bob
18th Jun 2011, 02:22 PM
Good job Bob! I'm after one of these myself, so now I can shamelessly copy all your excellent fixtures I know you will make for it. Please start with one to sharpen slab mills, I have a half dozen you can try it out on!!

Pete

Pete,

I've been collecting the odd manual and brochure over the years in hopeful expectation that one day I might actually own a grinder. Might end up proving worthwhile. There is certainly no shortage of inspiration for some home made attachments between the covers of the stuff I've picked up so far.

Bob