PDA

View Full Version : Thread changes?

oges
19th Nov 2004, 05:46 PM
Has the format of the threads on this board changed recently? Why I ask is, when I go into a thread I get the first posting of that thread and above that is a 'tree' of replies to that thread. When you click on one of the replies it then opens in place of the other post. There is no problem with this happening except for threads that have a lot of post its not possible to go through to the last post or select a page you might want to go to.

I was searching the internet earlier for information on Jacaranda for an article I want to do for a scrollsaw newsletter I do, got some info but still looking for some concerning its usefullness and workability in woodwork (hint hint Darryl :rolleyes: ).

Anyway when doing that a post about Jacaranda from 2001 came up from this board and I went into it and it was in the format I described above. Now it seems it is that way for me all the time. So I am not sure if I have been revisited by the past or this is how it works now, if someone could help clear this up for me.

Starting up a new browser windows and clearing the cookies etc hasnt changed it either.

oges
19th Nov 2004, 05:51 PM
ummm nevermind, I only deleted the files last time, this time I did the cookies aswell and its back to normal.

i'll go back to my corner now and keep quiet :rolleyes: :p

RETIRED
19th Nov 2004, 08:16 PM
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :o

PaulS
20th Nov 2004, 01:12 AM
Brett

Just so you know for next time, click on "display modes" (see the picture), and you can change between, linear, hybrid or threaded. Sounds like you were in hybrid but wanted linear.

Paul