PDA

View Full Version : Board S-L-O-W today ?

craigb
8th Nov 2004, 11:07 AM
Is it just me or is the board particularly slow today?

I notice that there are 109 users on at the moment. Could this be the cause?

Grunt
8th Nov 2004, 11:51 AM
It is slow, and yes the user count will make a difference. If you log off it'll be much faster for the rest of us. :D

Wood Borer
8th Nov 2004, 12:37 PM
Craig,

I have noticed it a bit slower today also but only sometimes, at other times it seems OK.

It could be aliens accessing all the valuable information but nothing a foil hat won't fix.

craigb
8th Nov 2004, 12:48 PM
Craig,

I have noticed it a bit slower today also but only sometimes, at other times it seems OK.

It could be aliens accessing all the valuable information but nothing a foil hat won't fix.

Yeah, It's o.k. at the moment but there are still 100 users on.

I blame the bloody lurkers (67 at the mo) :eek: :D

Sturdee
8th Nov 2004, 04:00 PM
It is slow, and yes the user count will make a difference. If you log off it'll be much faster for the rest of us. :D

Grunt, you'll be happy to know I did that, too slow for me so I left to go to the workshop and was working on restoring some planes. :eek:

Peter.

bitingmidge
8th Nov 2004, 05:58 PM
Wasn't me... after a week off I had to pretend to be WORKING!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

P

vsquizz
8th Nov 2004, 07:37 PM
From 10 pm to 1020 WST (pre D.S) the board goes very slow every night. I suspect a lot don't notice because they are on dial-up. Nobody seems to believe me. Its often so bad a page will take a minute to open or not at all. I went to a mates place with a 1.5 big pipe and its the same. If I log off and try and come back on I get the old web page is unavailable etc. By about 1022 shes back to normal.

I'll have to blame the Min Min lights.:eek:

Cheers

outback
8th Nov 2004, 07:48 PM
I'll have to blame the Min Min lights.:eek:

Is that a JAcobs creek, or Tyrrels? In any case we both know, lights still aren't as good as full strength. :D