PDA

View Full Version : Reputation Given

simon c
28th Oct 2004, 09:50 AM
I know you can see what reputation points you have received on the User CP but is it possible to find out what reputation points you have given. I'm trying to give somebody reputation who I have given before and I want to know how close to the magic 20 I am before I can give them again.

Cheers
Simon

Zed
28th Oct 2004, 09:59 AM
feel free to give it to me if your real mate is out of bounds, no dont thank me, glad to help.

RETIRED
28th Oct 2004, 09:59 AM
Unfortunately I don't think so Simon, but I will check tonight.

silentC
28th Oct 2004, 10:15 AM
I don't suppose there's any chance we can have the 20 limit dropped to something more like 10 or 5? I understand the reason for having the limit but I know that a lot of mine, and I can say the same for some of the ones I've given, are due to the fact you want to give someone a greenie but can't. So you go around handing them out to 20 people at random so you can give one to whoever you wanted to in the first place. Know what I mean?

simon c
28th Oct 2004, 11:01 AM
Silent, That would be good and I'd love to give you some rep points for suggesting it but I've given you some "recently". I think a lowering would be good as I haven't got in the habit of just dishing them out yet, I still try and only give them when I think they are deserved.

Sounds like a poll coming on ;)

simon c
28th Oct 2004, 11:10 AM
I still try and only give them when I think they are deserved.

I think I give rep out at about 2 or 3 a week which means it takes me around 2 months to go through my 20. Interestingly, I receive them at about 2 a week too.

Simon

silentC
28th Oct 2004, 11:15 AM
I've given you some "recently"

31st August 2004 12:21 PM ;)

simon c
28th Oct 2004, 11:30 AM
31st August 2004 12:21 PM ;)

That's right, about the same time you gave me some. :D

I've probably tried a couple of times since, not sure how close you are to getting any.

Simon

Zed
28th Oct 2004, 12:06 PM
Kumbay ya my lord kumbay ya..... etc....

I love these love ins "I love you more" , No I love you more"

Remember the cartoon with the 2 chipmunks "indubedly..."

silentC
28th Oct 2004, 12:11 PM
You're just jealous monkey boy, now get back in your tree.

outback
28th Oct 2004, 06:00 PM
................. So you go around handing them out to 20 people at random so you can give one to whoever you wanted to in the first place. Know what I mean?
Does this mean ya don't really like me, but just using me to impress someone else? :(

gemi_babe
29th Oct 2004, 12:45 AM
Yes outback I got that impression too LMAO

:D

gatiep
29th Oct 2004, 01:29 AM
SilentC

:eek:
I hope that the greenies that I got was not just for spreading them around! I thought they really meant something. Damn!
Ouch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:confused:

silentC
29th Oct 2004, 08:52 AM
This is getting a bit like one of those delicate conversations you have with your missus. "Yes I like your dress, when I asked 'are you wearing that' I just meant 'are you ready to go now or are you going to change again'".

Zed
29th Oct 2004, 08:58 AM
kumbay ya my lord kumbay ya...... etc LMAO!!

outback
29th Oct 2004, 10:43 AM
Yes outback I got that impression too LMAO

I'll be your friend Gemi, for real, not like them others. We'll go over in the corner an' let them other meanies do their own thing. :D

Mind you, I did pick up a couple of sympathy greenies from a couple of members. :p

This is getting a bit like one of those delicate conversations you have with your missus. "Yes I like your dress, when I asked 'are you wearing that' I just meant 'are you ready to go now or are you going to change again'".
You should know, ya ain't ever gonna win that one. It always ends in tears. ;)

gemi_babe
2nd Nov 2004, 01:17 AM
I thought people go to the corner for being norty http://www.ubeaut.biz/hehehe.gif

outback
3rd Nov 2004, 04:52 PM
I thought people go to the corner for being norty http://www.ubeaut.biz/hehehe.gif
Chicky Babe ! ;)

barnsey
3rd Nov 2004, 05:10 PM
Sounds like pink dress/blue dress syndrome :confused:

"do you like the pink dress or the blue one?"

"I like the blue one"

"Whats wrong with the pink one" :eek:

I'm down to the stage "well the blue one takes the focus off your a@#e!!"

SWMBO thinks it's me trying to be funny - but at least I know how I'm getting in the rather than falling in face first :o