PDA

View Full Version : Administrators Forum

DaveInOz
24th Aug 2004, 04:12 PM
Well it seems the admin guys have their own forum now where they don't have to mix with the dirty BB fodder. Well LAH DE DAH. Sorry we're not good enough for you guys.

We need a railway crossing sign on the menu - so we know to stick to our own side of the tracks.

Bastids

:D :D :D :D :D :D

ubeaut
24th Aug 2004, 04:21 PM
Yeah.... Where the hell is it the? I can't find it.

Ya must be dreamin'.

DaveInOz
24th Aug 2004, 04:27 PM
Owww you sneaky bugger, keep the masses down but don't let them know about it. ;)

silentC
24th Aug 2004, 04:31 PM
What I want to know is what happened to that poll that was brewing an hour or so ago. Was looking interesting too :(

ubeaut
24th Aug 2004, 04:36 PM
Hey you! Get back to work. We're payin' your wages and don't like it when you bludge on us during working hours.

Or is your use of the BB classed as research?

silentC
24th Aug 2004, 04:39 PM
Sorry boss, don't get out your whip boss, please, ah'll be good.

DaveInOz
24th Aug 2004, 04:43 PM
Hey you! Get back to work. We're payin' your wages and don't like it when you bludge on us during working hours.

Or is your use of the BB classed as research?

Don't you talk ... why aren't you in your lab in your silly white coat whipping up some concoction that will turn slapped together, bunnings merch pine, POS in to a gallery piece. Get to it.

goat
24th Aug 2004, 04:49 PM
What I want to know is what happened to that poll that was brewing an hour or so ago. Was looking interesting too :( look very interesting so what did happen to it:confused:

craigb
24th Aug 2004, 05:04 PM
What I want to know is what happened to that poll that was brewing an hour or so ago. Was looking interesting too :(

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Missed that one

DaveInOz
24th Aug 2004, 05:06 PM
Things can be a bit 'watership down' here, when posts dissappear we pretend not to notice in case the superior being (who works only for our benefit) that was responsible turns their gaze on us. :eek:

Quick back down the rabit hole. :eek:

:D :D :D :D :D

ubeaut
24th Aug 2004, 05:29 PM
The poll is there it just needed a lot of editing to get right.

DaveInOz
24th Aug 2004, 05:50 PM
*snigger*