PDA

View Full Version : RunTime Errors on the BB

vsquizz
21st Aug 2004, 11:59 PM
I keep getting runtime errors on the forum. Doesn't seem to happen elsewhere on the web. I'm running IE 6 and XP. Any ideas??

vsquizz
30th Aug 2004, 12:26 AM
Whats happened to all the Geeks????:(

Grunt
30th Aug 2004, 12:41 AM
Still here. Just missed the post first time around. It's better now.

vsquizz
30th Aug 2004, 01:20 AM
Still here. Just missed the post first time around. It's better now.
Thanks mate, I was getting worried there for awhile...

Took me about 10 mins to post this, pressing the "No" to debug about seventy times. :D . Maybe I'll press the Yes button next time.....

Cheers

Grunt
30th Aug 2004, 01:33 AM
If the board is running slow or your ISP network is clogged, then sometimes some of the bits on the page don't get downloaded to your machine properly. If it does again, try pressing the refresh button. Don't press Yes to debug unless you are into JavaScript programming. Another thing you can do is to turn off the notifications of errors. On the IE menu, select Tools/Internet Options and then press the 'Advanced Tab'. Check 'Disable Script Debugging' and Un-check 'Disable a notifaction of every script error'. This will stop you from getting error messages pop up like this.

Grunt

vsquizz
30th Aug 2004, 01:42 AM
If the board is running slow or your ISP network is clogged, then sometimes some of the bits on the page don't get downloaded to your machine properly. If it does again, try pressing the refresh button. Don't press Yes to debug unless you are into JavaScript programming. Another thing you can do is to turn off the notifications of errors. On the IE menu, select Tools/Internet Options and then press the 'Advanced Tab'. Check 'Disable Script Debugging' and Un-check 'Disable a notifaction of every script error'. This will stop you from getting error messages pop up like this.

Grunt
Thanks Grunt, I'll give it a whirl, jus for anybody else lurking I think Grunt met "Uncheck, Display a notification not Disable, then again it could just be the Gremmlins again.

Thanks again

Grunt
30th Aug 2004, 01:46 AM
Quite right, well pasted my bed time. I think I'll have to brush my toffy-pegs, put me jim-jams on and go sleepy-bobos.

vsquizz
30th Aug 2004, 01:48 AM
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz