PDA

View Full Version : Greys Auction Sales in Bentleigh and Mitchell

Ropetangler
27th Apr 2016, 01:00 AM
Hi All, I'm just wondering if anyone is bidding on items in Grays Auction sale number 3012549 at 246 East Boundary Road, Bentleigh East, and / or sale no.5018441 at 78 Grimwade St, Mitchell ACT. The pickup days are 2nd and 3rd May for Bentleigh and 2nd to 4th May for Mitchell. Auctions finish around 10 or 11am tomorrow and I am interested in several items with weight estimated by me of 50 to 100kg, which I would need picked up per Grays instructions and warehoused for some time till I can arrange to collect them. If anyone can assist I would be most grateful, and willing to cover out of pocket expenses etc. Please PM me if you are willing and able to help out, my thanks to you in advance,
Rob

Jackaranda
27th Apr 2016, 08:47 PM
Hi
I won a cupla lots and will be picking up from Mitchell next week. Happy to pick up extra items if you can elaborate on 'for some time'. The domestic authorities doesn't take kindly to me leaving 'crap' laying around too long.
cheers
jack

Ropetangler
27th Apr 2016, 10:10 PM
Thanks Jackaranda, but in the end I didn't bid, as I would have been up that creek without a paddle if someone hadn't been able to warehouse it for me. The for some time would have been end of September at worst case when I would be returning back to Tasmania, but could have been end of June when leaving Southern Climes, or even earlier if another forum member, PDW who is travelling by that way a month or so was able to collect. Thanks again for your offer, but before I end this, what did you snag?, I was interested in some of the dividing heads/rotary table and some of the milling tooling.

Jackaranda
27th Apr 2016, 10:30 PM
Hi Ropetangler
I snagged one of the metal cabinets, the bench-mounted bender, a cupla cheap ladders, and some air tools. Missed out on a few other things but that's OK.
How's the lovely independent Republic of Tazmanistan going? A bit warm and dry I believe.
cheers