PDA

View Full Version : Lotze in SA

bwal74
12th Aug 2014, 06:13 PM
Nice looking Lotze in SA;

power hacksaw lotze 3 phase | Other Automotive | Gumtree Australia Mitcham Area - Eden Hills | 1053828242 (http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/eden-hills/other-automotive/power-hacksaw-lotze-3-phase/1053828242)

Ben.

Gunnaduit
15th Aug 2014, 09:01 AM
Nice looking Lotze in SA;

power hacksaw lotze 3 phase | Other Automotive | Gumtree Australia Mitcham Area - Eden Hills | 1053828242 (http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/eden-hills/other-automotive/power-hacksaw-lotze-3-phase/1053828242)

Ben.

Nice one. All complete, not incredibly dirty. I hope whoever gets it posts in their restoration here, just for fun.

Gavin Newman
17th Aug 2014, 04:54 PM
D@mn you Woodwork Forum, once again I have been led astray by your wiles and temptations :D!!!!!

Here was I sitting in bed this morning, munching on my toast and catching up with the Forum (as one does) when someone posted this thread. I already have a humungous great McPherson hacksaw from the 1950s as well as various cut-off saws so I don't really need another power saw cluttering up the workshop (or so I said as I thought about it logically).

But then later in the day I had to go out to get some concrete and the location of the Lotze was on the way there so what harm would there be in just dropping in to have a look at it?

It sort of jumped onto the back of the truck when I was about to leave and followed me home. The better half just rolled her eyes when we drove in and helped me get it into the workshop (she's used to this sort of thing after 30+ years).

So now I have 2 power hacksaws, at least until another temptation is placed before me. Ah well, I could be wasting my money on fripperies things like food and such like.

DSEL74
10th Dec 2014, 12:55 PM
So where are the photos????

I recently acquired a Lotze also.

dai sensei
10th Dec 2014, 02:58 PM
So where are the photos????

I recently acquired a Lotze also.

The disadvantage of inking to other sites, photos do not last :-

Gavin Newman
10th Dec 2014, 03:01 PM
I'll grab some photos the next time I'm out in the workshop.

Thus far it's sat in the corner of one of the sheds waiting for the racing season to end so I can get to it.
Last race meeting was on Sunday so once the superkart is cleaned up ready for next year I'll make a start on the Lotze (hopefully).

bwal74
10th Dec 2014, 07:56 PM
Mine's still in pieces at work, since I start leave on Friday I won't do anymore to it until next year.

Ben.