PDA

View Full Version : FOR SALE:VIC Itw gemma professional powdercoating machine with coating, as new

mistercartoon
8th Mar 2012, 06:06 PM
This is a itw gemma (manufacturer) powder coating machine. Fully operational with very little use.
This is an industrial machine sized to do small to large jobs.
Great thing that ive no further use for, nothing at all missing or faulty, ready to use.
Itw gemma are australias largest supplier of 'finishing' equipment & this exact model can be found new at a cost of $7100.00 new. This machine is absolutly as good as new!
Comes with 10 boxes (15kg each) of coating of various colours at $4000
I also have a further 55 boxes (15kg each) of coating that is for sale at $25 per box that i would prefer to sell as a bulk lot.
0407 834 954 for all further information. text msgs will not be replied.

azzrock
10th Mar 2012, 06:10 AM
hi it seems powder coated parts have a long turn around.. i thought because there must be a shortage of powder coating services. Do you think this is true?
how big is a large job? would the skills needed to powder coat be hard to pick up and what other equipment is needed to start to finish powder coat something say a motor bike wheel?

gawdelpus
11th Mar 2012, 06:35 PM
Azzrock ,the skills are relatively easy ,like most things does take practice though. The main ingredient you need is a controlled temp oven, big enough to take the item to be coated as its a heating process that turns the sprayed powder to the final coating you have planned on .I have a small home handyman outfit that I use to clear coat brass bullet casings for making into pens ! Cheers ~ John